Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 ended on a sad note.
I guess the mood was just not right. :/ Reading my friends' blogs, they all have an emo post. Whats with the new year this year.
I dont know, maybe im affected by the negativity and all myself, feeling kinda down lately.

But looking back, 2009 was kinda memorable for me.

I wanna relive those moments with 4D.
4D was a class i never had before, we were like family. No politics, no rivalry, just friendship and fun.:D We
studied hard together,played hard together, bonded with our teachers together and cried like no body's business on the last day of school together. We were like a big clique. It was awesome. I really thank God for it :)

I wanna relive those moments practising hard for syf in BAND.
Band was a huge part of my sec school life, it may seem tiring at times and i complained like shit. But in the end, when SYF came, im sure all of us would agree it was worth it. The sense of accomplishment was priceless. It was a beautiful moment when these words "St Joseph convent concert band, SILVER." came out. Yeah, silver no big deal right? But it was our goal and we achieved it. :D
I miss my clarinet section, but now we are like so fallen apart and it super hurts me to see our members dwindling and just leaving after syf is over. :(

I wanna relive the bonds we shared within our clique.
My clique is THE BEST.
Clare, Corinne,Melissa,Bernadette,Jasmin and Darrylin.
We are totally different personalities altogether but when we come together we just click.
Melissa may be like the "boss" of the grp but we all know we need her to organise these clique outings and all.
Jasmin's the wild one , she can go crazy with you whenever you want.
Bernie and her lame jokes , she's ALWAYS making us laugh.
Clare is the "omg i cant stand her retardedness anymore" friend, hahaha, we may say that but actually we love her for that.
Corinne is the pretty + random girl.
Darrylin is the ultimate k-pop fan, she can talk to Bernie and me about kpop all day.
Me? hahaha, im the one kena bullied by Melissa one lor. :)

I wanna relive the whole December period with churchmates.
Church was awesome this year, esp during advent.
I love the new friendships formed and the deepening of existing ones.
I love seeing how many inquirers are growing in faith.
I love seeing God working in each and everyone of us.
But I have to admit my faith have not increase much this year. :/

Most of all, i wanna relive my precious moments with you. :)


I have a feeling that 2010 is going to be a good good year. :D
Especially for my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment