Tuesday, February 2, 2010

CJC IGNITE!

My pro-cjc speech

Dragon Boating is FUN ttm! :) Even though halfway thru my arms wanted to die and the kallang river water is SALTY and SMELLY, I HAD FUN! :)) A very good team bonding experience. (Y)
But today's sun was out to kill us, EVERYBODY went back red. Like seriously. Even I, who never gets tan -.-, turned red.

I FAIL ttm at mass dance though.
HAHA, oh man.. hand and leg coordination not good :(( hehe, but its quite fun la (:

AND AND I GOT INTO ORANGE HOUSE. so cool right?
OYA FTW!

FINALLY, CLASS 1T25 is an AWESOME CLASS. im so lucky i have this class la :) The fatties all complaining their class is dead. we have 13 guys and 13 girls, an equal mix! And we are ENTHU ppl... compared to some J1 classes...

okay, tired. :( lazy to type anymore.

Strangers,Friends, Better Friends, Strangers. (It NEVER ends. -.-)

No comments:

Post a Comment