Monday, March 15, 2010

You're all i need Lord.

March retreat was really really good.
I gained a lot from camp and saw so many people opening up.
Rciy today is not just a community but a famliy. :)

The night sessions were really meaningful.
The first night we had a skit ( copied from WYD, i think. ) done by RCIY/C ppl. They practised a lot! It was super worth it and was really very impactful. I'll show you all the video when Joel posts it up. :)

The original:
I super teared when i saw it.
Yeap, and for the 2nd night, we had a "fake funeral". I think it made a difference in everybody. We become mindful of the things we do to people, how much we haven't been treasuring our friends and are reminded that all the things left unsaid to them would be regrets.
Im glad the organisers took a risk and went on with the plan. :)
Organisers, facils and all participants, Thank you for making an impact in my life and I love you all. (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment